Our club is now accepting corporate memberships. Please review the information below to find out if your company qualifies.
Rotary Club of Glendale Noon Corporate Membership General Qualifications for Membership
- Must be a business, city government entity, or religious institution with a minimum of 2 employees or associates (Sole proprietors, S or C corporations, partnerships, nonprofit organizations, LLC’s)
- Since the business entity itself cannot technically be a Rotarian, the principal owner represents the company, and is identified as the primary member (PM) on record for our club, District 5280, and Rotary International.
- Up to 3 additional employees and/or associates/partners may be identified as the Rotarian Affiliate Members (RAM) of the primary corporate membership, and will participate as representatives of the company in all of the Rotary Club’s functions and activities. A minimum of one RAM is required for the business to be accepted as a corporate member.
- It is the responsibility of the PM to communicate the benefits of attendance and participation to their RAMs: opportunities to enhance the company’s public relations and marketing outreach; participating in improving their community; supporting and fostering the ongoing mission/message of the global and local missions of Rotary.
- The primary member is considered the voting member of the Club, therefore voting privileges are NOT extended to RAMS.
- Lunches are included within the current due schedule for ONE member at each meeting. When more than one corporate member attends (PM/RAMS), the additional member(s) will pay for their lunch at the current meal rate.
- There are no modifications in dues for those applying as corporate members.
- Corporate membership is good for one full year and will be reviewed by the Board and membership committee annually.